- Auditory Eyesight: Demystifying micros-Precision Keystroke Tracking Attacks on Unconstrained Keyboard Inputs. Yazhou Tu, Liqun Shan, Md Imran Hossen, Sara Rampazzi, and Xiali Hei. Accepted by USENIX Security 2023. Acceptance rate: 1.24 % (acceptance without major revision). paper
- A First Look at the Security of EEG-based Systems and Intelligent Algorithms under Physical Signal Injections. Md Imran Hossen, Yazhou Tu, and Xiali Hei. Accepted by The inaugural AsiaCCS 2023 Workshop on Secure and Trustworthy Deep Learning Systems (SecTL 2023). paper
- A Small Leak Will Sink Many Ships: Vulnerabilities Related to Mini Programs Permissions. Jianyi Zhang, Leixin Yang, Yuyang Han, Zixiao Xiang, and Xiali Hei. Accepted by the 2023 IEEE Computer Society Signature Conference on Computers, Software, and Applications (COMPSAC 2023). Acceptance rate: 26%. paper
- Towards Adversarial Process Control on Inertial Sensor Systems with Physical Feedback Side Channels Yazhou Tu, Sara Rampazzi, and Xiali Hei. Accepted by The 5th Joint Workshop on CPS & IoT Security and Privacy (CPSIoTSec’23), In conjunction with the ACM CCS 2023.
- Securing the Future: Exploring Privacy Risks and Security Questions in Robotic Systems. Diba Afroze, Yazhou Tu, and Xiali Hei. Accepted by The inaugural EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems and Smart Vehicles (SmartSP’23).
- ADC-Bank: Detecting Acoustic Out-of-Band Signal Injection on Inertial Sensors. Jianyi Zhang, Yuchen Wang, Yazhou Tu, Sara Rampazzi, Zhiqiang Lin, Insup Lee, and Xiali Hei. Accepted by The inaugural EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems and Smart Vehicles (SmartSP’23).
- XMAM:X-raying Models with A Matrix to Reveal Backdoor Attacks for Federated Learning. Jianyi Zhang, Fengjiao Zhang, Qichao Jin, Zhiqiang Wang, Kang Xie, and Xiali Hei. Published by Digital Communications and Networks. paper
- A Unified Training Process for Fake News Detection based on Fine-Tuned BERT Model. Vijay Srinivas Tida, Sonya Hsu, and Xiali Hei. Accepted by Big Data. paper
- Physics-informed Neural Networks Based on Long Short-term Memory and Attention Mechanism for Solving Partial Differential Equations in Porous Media. Liqun Shan, Chengqian Liu, Yanchang Liu, Yazhou Tu, Linyu Lin, and Xiali Hei. Published by Advances in Geo-Energy Research. Impact Factor: 6.96.