My primary research interests span broadly across the areas as follows.
- Secure real-time wireless medical devices
- Vulnerability assessment and malware detection on Android
- Efficient encryption schemes design
My other interests include: mobile cloud, mobile hacking, mobile forensics, security and privacy of medical data.
- Injected and Delivered: Fabricating Implicit Control over Actuation Systems by Spoofing Inertial Sensors.
- NSF, Project title: CRII: SaTC: CPS: RUI: Cyber-Physical System Security in Implantable Insulin Injection Systems. Amount: $174,995. 6/1/2016-5/31/2018.
- A human-aware energy efficient security framework for memory-restrained Internet of Everything Devices Agency: Delaware Economic Development Office, $99,997, 11/1/2015-10/31/17.
- NSF Cyber-physical System 2015
Program Committee Member
- IEEE GLOBECOM 2013 & 2014 & 2015 & 2016
- IEEE ICC 2014 & 2015 & 2016
- IEEE WASA 2016
- IEEE CyperC 2014 & 2015
- IEEE ICACCI 2014
- IEEE ICCVE 2013 & 2014 & 2015
Editor of journals
- Assistant managing editor of JISTMSR (Journal of Information Systems and Technology Management for Specialized Research)
- Guest editor of Security Analytics and Intelligence for Cyber Physical Systems, IEEE Access.
Reviewer for journals
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- IEEE Wireless Communications Letters
- IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine
- International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing
- Wiley Journal of Security and Communication Networks